Grand Opening Give Away!
As a special thank you for helping me to spread the word about Mama’s Essential Oil Cabinet, I have a special give away to those who post a link to their blog or on their facebook page.
All you have to do to be eligible to win is:
- You MUST follow my Blog. Counts as 1 entry.
You can earn an extra entry for each additional option below and don’t forget to comment for each separate option so you can make certain you get multiple entries! In the comment section here, provide me with your name and a link to the post on your blog (make sure I have your contact info in case you win!). :
- Post about this give-away on your own blog and provide a link back to this post. Counts as 1 more entry.
Like me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/mamasessentialoilcabinet Counts as 1 more entry.
- Post about this give-away on facebook and provide a link back to this post. Counts as 1 more entry.
Go on to the Young Living Website http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/essential-oils and comment below and tell me what your favorite Young Living Essential Oil is and why you do use it or would want to use it. Counts as 1 more entry.
That is a total of 5 possible entries you have to opportunity to earn! When you do this, your name will be put in a special drawing for the valuable gift pictured above, which includes 1- 5ml bottle of lavender and 1- 5ml bottle of Peppermint! And 1 booklet of the Primary Usage Guide. Each aromatic oil has multiple uses!
- is antiseptic, antifungal, relaxant, anti-flammatory.
- Used in respiratory infections, high blood pressure, PMS, skin conditions, acne, eczema, scarring, stretch marks, burns, hair loss, insomnia and nervous tension.
- Calming and relaxing. Improves concentration and mental acuity.
- Apply 2-4 drops on location, or at vita flex points. Inhale or diffuse or take as supplements. Young Living has some Essential Oils that are labeled as “Supplements” and are safe to be taken internally. Lavender is one of them and is totally safe for internal use! it’s a fabulous and very useful oil!
- Peppermint: Is for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency. Peppermint has a wonderful ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness.
- Peppermint essential oil may help arthritis, depression, skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, food poisoning, headaches, hives, hysteria, inflammation, morning sickness, nerve regeneration, rheumatism, elevate and open sensory system, ease the pain of toothaches, and kills tuberculosis bacillus according to Jean Valnet, M.D. Peppermint can also expel worms, is a decongestant and has anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal properties. It is also a stimulant, an expectorant and can restore the sense of taste by stimulating the trigeminal nerve. Peppermint can also act as an anti-inflammatory for the inestinal and urinary tract.
- Do not apply neat to a fresh wound or burn. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children due to Peppermint’s strong menthol constituents. Avoid contact with eyes, mucus membranes and fresh wounds or burns.
- The Primary Usage Guide-
- This fantastic 63-page pocket reference guide is packed with information, yet small enough to carry with you anywhere! Inside this booklet you will discover hundreds of amazing uses for Young Living’s essential oils and blends. Includes a wonderfully useful guide to essential oils that are commonly used for over 250 health conditions. Ideal for introducing your friends and prospects to the world of aromatherapy! The back cover has room for you to record your contact information. Fits easily into your pocket or purse.
Size: 63 pages, 4¾” x 3½” x ¼” (each booklet).
- Essential Oils: An Introduction
- Discover what essential oils are and how they can be applied and used therapeutically.
- Essential Oils: Commonly Used Oils
- Learn about the most common single essential oils and how they are primarily used.
- Essential Oils: Blends
- Learn about several essential oil blends.
- Essential Oils: Personal Usage Guide
- Find out which essential oils are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.
- Coordinating Foot and Hand Points
- Charts of points on the feet and hands that oils can be applied to.
The information in this booklet is from the book Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley. Please refer to the Reference Guide for additional information, research, and usage ideas.
- Essential Oils: An Introduction
The drawing will take place on September 12, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. PST
Keep reading! More give aways to come!