Valor Essential Oil
Otherwise known as “The Chiropractor in a Bottle”. This wonder oil is used for so many things.
This uplifting blend combines the balancing properties of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense essential oils.
It has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment and is therefore quite the handy oil to have around if you have any back troubles, hence the nickname, Chiropractor in a Bottle!
But, my most favorite uses for this oil is when I am feeling any anxiety or need a boost of confidence. I confess…I really do not like to be in large groups of people. But now that I have my Valor, I don’t mind being in them nearly as much as I used to. Valor helps promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem.
Who Should Take Valor Essential Oil Blend?
• Anyone who needs to increase feelings of self-control*
• Anyone seeking a balancing effect on emotions or an emotional uplift during times of despair*
• Individuals who often find themselves in stressful situations or are easily stressed
• Topical: Dilute 1 drop to every 15 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for massage; apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck. If using for the Raindrop Technique, apply Valor first and let it work for 5–10 minutes before applying other oils.
• Aromatic: Diffuse or directly inhale.
Continuing on with our list of 110 uses of the Everyday Oil Kit, here is a list of just some of the many uses for uses for Valor:
VALOR is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Blue
Tansy (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), and Spruce (Picea
mariana) in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor works with the bodies electrical and
nervous system bringing alignment and balance throughout the whole body system.
35. Emotional Strength. Rub a few drops of Valor oil over the heart, neck, wrists
and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of fear and anxiety.
36. Back Pain/Injury. Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine to help
37. Joint Pain/Injury. Add a few drops of Valor to V-6 mixing oil and apply to
38. TMJ. Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is
39. Sciatica. Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of feet using pressure (see vita
40. Anxiety. Rub a few drops on feet, neck and chest. Breathe deeply.
41. Sleep Apnea. Apply Valor to the bottoms of feet before bed.
42. Stiff Neck. Use 2 drops of Valor on neck and massage.
43. Spinal Adjustment. Rub a few drops of Valor up and down the spine and the
bottom arches of the feet.
I use this oil several times a week if not daily. Whether I am feeling anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, fearful or just need more confidence for situations…Valor is the oil I go to.
And, it comes in the Everyday Oil Kit! Click HERE for more information on how to order this fabulous kit of these 9 amazing oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.