THE EVERYDAY OILS KIT
And Another Give Away!
Most people when first starting out wanting to learn and use Young Living Therapeutic Oils, begin with The Everyday Oil Kit because it gives you 9 different oils to begin using that are so versatile and applicable to your every day life! The Everyday Oils Kit is a perfect way to start using and benefiting from 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils. Once you experience these natural alternatives and their many daily uses, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without your Everyday Oils!
The Everyday Oils Kit was created by Young Living Essential Oils
(YLEO) so that anyone could immediately use and appreciate the benefits
of therapeutic-grade essential oils. The Kit contains Four single oils:
Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) plus five oil
blends: Valor, Thieves, PanAway, Peace & Calming and Purification.
- • All single oils may be used as dietary supplements.
- • All of the oils may be diffused. The diffuser from YLEO is a
special air pump that is custom designed to disperse the oils in
a micro fiber vapor. This allows the oils to stay suspended in
the air to reduce bacteria, fungi and mold. It also freshens the
air with natural fragrances, eliminating the need for synthetic,
harmful air fresheners. The diffuser disperses the oils without
heat, which could render the essential oils less effective.
When inhaling it takes 22 seconds for an oil to reach the
- • All of the oils can be applied to the Vita Flex points on the feet,
added to bath water mixed with YLEO’s Bath Gel Base, applied
topically or used with body
and foot massage. When applied topically it takes 2-3 minutes
for an oil to reach the bloodstream…20 minutes to effect every
cell in the body, then metabolized within 2 1/2 hours.
I would like to share with you 110 uses for the Everday Oils. The first Oil is Lavender. Lavender is known as the “Universal and Most Versatile Essential oil” or “The Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils”.
LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential
oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender
has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts,
bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing –
physically and emotionally. This plant is grown and distilled at the Young Living
1. Calming. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
2. Sleep Aid. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your
pillow to help you sleep.
3. Bee Sting / Insect Bite. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect
bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
4. Minor Burn. Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. Cuts. Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria.
6. Eczema / Dermatitis. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable
Mixing Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
7. Motion Sickness. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a
drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. Nosebleed. To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and
wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under
the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable
or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
9. Unblock Tear Ducts. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the
nose to unblock tear ducts.
10. Dry / Chapped Skin. Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
11. Chapped / Sunburned Lips. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or
12. Scar Tissue. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage
Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
13. Deodorant. Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
14. Hay Fever. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale
deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
15. Dandruff. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate
16. Moths & Insects. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and
place in your linen closet to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
17. Water Fountains. Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to
scent the air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
18. Sweeten Laundry. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and
throw into the dryer to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
19. Cold Sores. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
20. Allergies. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies. Add
5 drops of Lavender along with Wintergreen, Peppermint or Lemon to a capsule
And take a few times a day and watch your seasonal allergies significantly improve!
21. Sunburn. Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on
a sunburn to decrease pain.
22. Rashes. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and
heal the skin.
Check back with me next time as I will continue to work our way through 110 Uses for The Everyday Oil Kit!
*THESE 110 SUGGESTED USES APPLY ONLY TO THE USE OF
THERAPEUTIC GRADE, YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS.
If you have not entered my Give away for my Grand Opening…you don’t want to miss that! What are you waiting for? Free Oils is always a good thing! Click HERE to enter!
As I mentioned earlier I have another give away!! Don’t you like give-aways?
As an additional way to Kick off my Grand Opening I am offering the next 2 people who sign up with The Everyday Oil Kit in addition to the FREE Book on how to use the Oils, I will also be giving away:
1-5ml bottle of Purification-Good for insect bites or stings, good for purifying the air from germs, smoke or mildew. Good insect repellant and much more!
1-Essential Oil Roll Up: This black and white roll-up is perfect to keep your oils handy no matter where you are! Holds 3 (15ml) and 3 (5ml ) bottles of essential oils (oils not included). Great for your purse or the diaper bag! Made complete with a red ribbon!
measures 10 1/2″ x 6″. Made from cotton materials so is machine washable.
1-1oz bottle-Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier is an all-natural hand purifier designed to cleanse and refresh the hands.
2- Roller Fitments to turn any Essential Oil bottle into a roll on! (not recommended for citrus oils).
1-1 oz empty spray bottle to make your own Essential Oil Boo-Boo Spray or Throat Spray from the essential oils you will receive in your kit!
And now, when you buy the Everyday Oils Kit, you can sign up to buy any further purchases at wholesale and receive a Home Diffuser for free! Young Living’s newly designed Home Diffuser combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a spa-like atmosphere. When I bought my Everyday Oil Kit, they sent me a coupon for $40 off the diffuser that I had to send in. Now, it comes with the kit for no extra charge! So, this is a wonderful change! You also will get a bottle of Stress Away Essential Oil, which is good for just like it’s name…when you are Stressed! You will also receive essential oil and Ningxia Red samples! Click HERE to find out more about how to order The Everyday Oil Kit.
The Everyday Oils Kit is available as a Premium Starter (Distributor Membership) Kit for $150. This is an amazing deal! It includes the Everyday Oils Kit, the Home Diffuser, the Basic Starter kit that includes a bottle of Stress Away, essential oil and Ningxia Red samples and the “wholesale membership” that qualifies you to save 24% off of retail prices as an Independent Distributor. I hate paying full price for anything! I love discounts!
The Everyday Oils Kit is also available for purchase by Retail Customers if you would rather buy the oils at retail:
Item No. 3695 Retail Price $159.54
Click Here to order as a retail customer and click on the Retail or Distributor option.
The information provided in this blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed. The essential oils described in this post refer only to therapeutic grade essential oils. I only recommend Young Living essential oils, as I am certain of their high quality.